Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thankful Thursday- 2.3.12

A few blessings I'm thankful for today-

-Dinner out with a sweet friend followed by a crazy Sam's Club trip. Who knew grocery shopping could be so enjoyable?
-So many good talks with my husband this week. We've had dinner together almost every night this week (this is sadly unusual). That man is hilarious and wise and so very handsome. An excellent meal companion.
-A few of my good friends are also pregnant. Pregnancy is more bearable with pals who know EXACTLY how you feel.
-My cousin, Erin, gave birth to a little girly named Madison Mae. So happy.
-In our small group, we've been studying Philippians. My heart has been wrecked by Paul's humility and the love he had for the Lord. God help me be as fervent and faithful.

Just a short list but a blessed one.

No comments:

Post a Comment