Wednesday, March 7, 2012

This week...

-Ainsley said "sister" for the first time.
-I made a delicious batch of asparagus risotto. The man in my life had two helpings. Success.

-I have read thirty-two research papers from my eighth grade class. If you want to know anything about childhood obesity or endangered animals, I'm your gal.
-Along with my friend Joanna, I lost miserably to cards this week to two gloating husbands.
-Joel explained to me the importance of getting your car washed in the winter. I stand corrected :)
-This girl rode on her little car all around our apartment.
-Thanks to my handsome husband, a thermos of Intelligentsia coffee has accompanied me to work each day this week.
-We've looked at a house nearby and are considering putting down an offer! SO exciting.
-I used the phrase "bee in your bonnet" in a greenroom full of men, much to their amusement.
-I've only blogged once. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment