Friday, September 14, 2012

This week...

Ainsley learned how to say kangaroo. She also learned the phrase "stinky buns" and loves to say said phrase whenever she wants her diaper changed. And also, I failed at potty training.

Joel left for the bus tour. He will be gone for 15 days. Over the last two months, we will be apart for a total of 34 days. God is so good, though. I feel so thankful for His sustaining grace and the way He consistently blesses me in ways I could not even imagine, through His word, providing truly wonderful friends and family, quick conversations with Joel, answered prayers, and daughters whose cuteness just won't quit.

I went to Trader Joe's and rediscovered their vanilla wafers. Oh.My.Goodness.

Renegade Craft Show!!!!!!!! On Saturday, my lovely friend Joanna (whose birthday is today) called to tell me about this fabulous craft show (really, more of a flea market of a bunch of etsy sellers) that was happening on Sunday. Our husbands once again proved how wonderful they are and each took our respective children for the day so that Jo and I could shop sans kids. I bought a ring and a print for the kitchen. I also could not stop telling Joanna that I was having SO much fun. This needs to be an annual event, I feel.


1 comment: