Friday, August 12, 2011

A few things I'm thankful for on this fine summer evening...

- Oreo pie. Tonight we had a cook-out with some good friends and one of them brought an oreo pie. Combine a slice of that with a strong cup of coffee and you will have one happy hostess.
-Words that are not used nearly enough. Tonight, while playing Apples to Apples, we decided that hooligan and psychedelic need to be brought into the word mix. I feel a mission coming on. 
-My job. Today was my first day back to work after a full, wonderful summer. I love teaching English. There were years that I never pictured myself saying that; somehow after all that searching, I came back to teaching and found so much peace and fulfillment. I'm thrilled to be starting a new year with fresh classes. 
-Joel's wit. My husband is truly hilarious. Foxy and hilarious. 

That's all for now. Goodnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment