Friday, August 26, 2011

New season, new list

On the first day of summer vacation, I made a summer resolution list. Some of the items I accomplished, some I did not. BUT, if any of you readers know me well, you know that I LOVE making goal lists. Why be satisfied with New Year's resolutions? I say, new season, new resolutions!

Fall Resolutions
1. Same as summer, my first resolution is to cook more. Many new recipes were cooked this summer, but I am still not satisfied. I love fall produce- apples, cranberries, pumpkin. Plus, my mom just bought me a roasting pan. Roast chicken and root vegetables? Yes, please.
2. Tour an apple orchard.
3. Write an absolutely killer unit plan for my 12th grade class.
4. Read a few new books- I have a massive stack on my bedside table to get working on!
5. Throw Ainsley a birthday party. A great one.

A short list, but a fine place to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment