Sunday, October 2, 2011

Just a few more days...

When your husband works at a large, thriving church, you know getting into the marriage that there will be weeks where you are husbandless. Seasons come and go where the production ministry is in high demand and Joel and I are ships passing in the night...or really, in the early hours of morning. I would love to say that I always handle these crazy times with grace and support. Praise the Lord that His transforming love is changing me and that grace seems to flow easier than it used to in early marriage. One thing though that is always the same when weeks like these come around is how much I miss Joel. Our house is too quiet like everything is waiting for his return. Just a few more days and he'll be home.

Tonight I am baking cinnamon rolls as a sweet breakfast surprise for my phantom husband. Chalk up one more wife point for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment