Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thankful Thursdays- 9.28.11

Today is National Coffee Day and Thursday- double reasons to be full of joy and gratitude. A concise list will have to do for this late edition of Thankful Thursday. 

-This week I read and graded thirty short stories from my eighth grade class. Entertaining, inspiring, and memorable to say the least. 
-I finally tried out that recipe for apple cider bread that I found weeks ago. If I made the bread again, I would change a few things, but I'm proud of myself for attempting the bread. 
-Every day this week, Joel has made me coffee to take to work. This man is too much. 
-I'm so thankful for God's transforming work in my life. He is so good. 
-In just a few weeks I get to see my family in Milwaukee. So, so happy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment